Effective date: 1 December 2023
2. Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
– Personal information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
– Log data: We automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
3. How we use your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
– To provide, maintain, and improve our services.
– To send you newsletters, marketing materials, and other communications that may be of interest to you. We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another related reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, we will seek your consent to use it for that new purpose.
4. Retaining your data
The GDPR and DPA 2018 require that personal data should be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (except in certain specific and limited instances).
5. Data sharing and third-party services
We will not share your information with third parties.
6. Your rights
Under the GDPR and DPA 2018 you have a number of important rights regarding your data.
You have the right to:
– Be informed of how we collect and use your personal data;
– Access your personal data;
– Require us to correct any mistakes in the data we hold on you;
– Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations;
– Restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
– Receive your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
– Object in certain situations to our continued processing of your personal data or at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing; and
– Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
9. Contact Us